SPECIAL CHARACTER OF THE FRUIT
- It flowers and bears fruit within a year, because of this it is also called as "One-Year Jackfruit tree"
- The tree will bear fruit twice a year, in a cluster form.
- Fruits are medium-sized, not as large as the normal jackfruit, which makes it easy to harvest & carry them.
- The plant is not tall-growing, it is a small to medium-sized tree, which makes it very interesting.
If you love jackfruit but could not grow because of lack of space in your home or you want to grow a jackfruit tree and wants the fruit twice a year, then Vietnam super early jackfruit is the answer to all of these wishes.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - Up to 5 meters.
BLOOMING YEAR - Flower twice a year from September to December & from May to June, sometimes it may vary depends on the climate of particular areas.
FRUITING TIME - Edible fruiting will start after 1 year of purchase.
GROWING TIPS -
- Jackfruit is very easy to take care of as that of normal Jakfruit.
- Just we have to make ensure that plant should be planted in full sunlight areas(minimum 6hrs of sunlight)
- It is easy to grow in medium to big size pots as it requires very little space to grow.
- Jackfruit loves to grow in tropical & subtropical climates, where there is hot summer & cool winter.
- You can plant it in well fertile soil with organic matter as mulching for initial 2 years.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Jackfruit Plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into a slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.