TMC mini Botanically known as Tabernaemontana coronaria nana from Apocynaceae family. Common name are TMC mini ,Tagar mini, Crape Jasmine mini, Tagar wheel mini, Chandani flower mini, Nandivardhana mini etc. It is an evergreen perennial flowering mini dwarf plants, blooms year around and it is looking as bonsai.
The Tagar plant is available from North India to South India. Tagar have attractive shiny leaves and it is a hardy landscape plant. Plants grow less than 1 meters high with a nice rounded canopy. The flowers are always pure white in single whorl. Branches are smooth and stiff and light colored. The flowers stand out on overcast days. Excellent for viewing in moonlight and at night.
What does make this Special??
- This is the new variety flower in Tagar plant, where flowers and leaves are small in size.
- Best flowering plant in dwarf stage.
- It is one of the very easy to grow and care and popular as pot plant.
- One of the Best Plant for pooja or prayer flower.
- Excellent flower in garden to attract Butterfly, Birds.
- Best Year round Flowering to Home Garden.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - It grow less than 1 meter height.
BLOOMING YEAR - Year-around attractive flowering.
GROWING TIPS - It can grow almost in all type of soil and it can easily grown in any Indian Climatic condition.
- It is best to grow Tagar plant in full sunlight conditions.
- Hardy plants can suitable for growing in gardens as well as pots.
- Tagar are long lived plants, a lot of their growth and performance depends on the soil used, Good well drained soil with lots of organic manure is recommended.
- Need pruning one or more times in a year. Pruning should be done after the flush of flowers has finished. This promotes quick regrowth and new flowers.
- If planting as a border then plant it at a distance of 1.5 meter apart.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||TMC mini Plant||Less than 1 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
LIGHT CONDITION - It requires minimum more than 4 hours of Direct Sunlight. If planted in full shade the blooming frequency will reduced.
WATERING SCHEDULE - Water when the top soil(2-3 inch) feels dry to touch. Always maintain moisture near the root zone. Try to apply water in the morning or evening.
SOIL TYPE - The soil should be well drained, fertile & rich in organic content.
TEMPERATURE - The average temperature should be 25-35 Degree Celsius.
FERTILIZER APPLICATION - Apply any organic fertilizer once in a month. Do not forget to water your plant immediately after application of fertilizer.
PLANT PROTECTION - Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. Generally it is more affected by mealy bug, in case of that, you can use Neem oil spray for primary treatment.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the soil.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.