Hibiscus contains anthocyanins, which are pigments that give the flowers their vibrant red color. It also has flavonoids, phenolic acids, and organic acids. Many of these compounds act as antioxidants
- Plants height with pot is 2-2.5 feet.
- with 6 inches rugged gardening pot.
- Plants nature is outdoor and loves direct sunlight.
- Water the hibiscus every two or three days during warm weather
- Cover the plant’s leaves and ground with the fertilizer every three to four weeks during the growing season.
- Flower Colors you will get according to availability.