About the Tree -
- It is also known as the Crepe myrtle tree, its flowers are white in color.
- It is the state flower tree of Maharashtra.
- A very showy, large deciduous tree with a globular crown and cascading branches.
- Indigenous (native to India), Flowers are followed by persistent fruit.
- Recommended for creating shade, line plantation
- It mainly flowers in the month of March, May, June, July, August, September, October depending on the local climates, sometimes it varies.
- It is a medium-size tree and can grow between 6-8meters in height & spread.
Growing Tips -
- Plants are hardy and will grow in just about any soil like acidic, alkaline, sandy or clayey.
- Planting for parks and gardens especially in groups & line plantations.
Plants are quite susceptible to caterpillars. Leaves are always eaten.
- It has a medium growth character.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 5m*5m.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Lagerstroemia plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.