What makes it special:
- One of the most popular Mango variety.
- Delicious test and excellent flavor.
- Mango requires comparatively low maintenance costs.
This product does not have the flowers and fruit at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and develop fruit.
A mango is a juicy stone fruit produced from tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant genus Mangifera, and family Anacardiaceae, cultivated mostly for their edible fruit and it is originated in India.
|Plant Height||25 inch (64 cm)|
|Plant Spread||7 inch (18 cm)|
Planting And Care
Refer our team for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Sunlight of more than 6 hours a day is ideal for flowering and fruit development of mango plant.
- the soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 4 cup(approx. 200 ml) of water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in the pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
Application of Fertilizer
- efore application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Apply organic fertilizer once a month during the main growing season (December-February)
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.