Jasminum nudiflorum is a flowering plant in the jasmine species, one of the very unique yellow varieties in the jasmine family. It is a deciduous shrub native to China. The flower's blossoming peaks right after winter, which is why it is also named Winter Jasmine, which means "the flower that welcomes Spring".
Jasminum nudiflorum is valued by gardeners as one of the few plants that are in flower during the winter months. It tolerates hard pruning and should be pruned in spring immediately after flowering, It likes full sun or partial shade and is hardy. It grows to 3 m tall and wide with arching green shoots and dark green leaves. The solitary flowers, often appearing on the bare stems (hence the Latin nudiflorum, literally "naked flower")
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - Its growth is around 1 to 3 meters in height.
BLOOMING TIME - It blooms immediately after the winter season.
GROWING TIPS -
- It is a very hardy & zero maintenance plant.
- Plant in well-drained soil and It grows and flowers best in full sun and it also does good in mild climates and in partial shade also.
- Regular fertilizer application will help the plants grow well and give many flowers.
- Is a very long-lived climber and the supports should be strong and permanent and Pruning can be done to keep plants in the required shape.
- It is recommended to plant at a certain height to enjoy its drooping branches.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Jasmine Plant||1 -2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
LIGHT CONDITION - It requires a minimum of more than 4 hours of Direct Sunlight. If planted in full shade the flowering frequency will be reduced.
WATERING SCHEDULE - Water when the topsoil(2-3 inches) feels dry to touch. Always maintain moisture near the root zone.
SOIL TYPE - The soil should be well-drained, fertile & rich in organic content.
TEMPERATURE - Average temperature for growing and flowering is 25-35 Degree Celsius.
FERTILIZER APPLICATION - For more vigours flowering apply any Phosphorus based fertilizer.
PLANT PROTECTION - Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. Prune them after the flowering season.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Provide support with stick/moss stick(vine plant) in order to make straight growth, for needed plant only.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting(minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transit.