SPECIAL CHARACTER OF THE FRUIT
- Easy to Grow & zero in maintenance fruit plants for every garden.
- Starts fruiting within a year after planting.
- Can be grown even in medium to big size pot, even on the sunny balcony, terrace, etc.
- It is a medium-size fruit plant.
Indian jujube is a tropical fruit tree with common names Ber fruit or Indian Jujube or Chinese apple. Indian Jujube Apple is a Thailand variety. This fruit tastes very sweet. This is drought-resistant plants grow best in areas with long, hot summers. Indian jujube is rich in Vitamin C, used in Ayurveda for treating health problems.
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - Up to 5 meters, if planted directly in the ground.
BLOOMING YEAR - Flower twice a year, some times ripen as early as October, others from mid-February to mid-March, others in March, or mid-March, to the end of April.
FRUITING TIME - Edible fruiting will start within 1 year of purchase.
GROWING TIPS -
- In India, the tree does best on sandy loam, neutral or slightly alkaline soil. It also grows well on laterite, medium black soils with good drainage.
- It has the ability to tolerate water-logging as well as drought.
- During hot weather and also in the period of fruit development, irrigation is highly beneficial. Water stress will cause immature fruit drop.
- The average temperature should be between 10-50 Degree Celsius.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||JUJUBE Plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- After 1 month you can transplant it into a slightly bigger pot than the present pot or directly in the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.