About the Plant -
- It is an evergreen shrubby climber native to India.
- It flowers during the warmer months (March, April, May, June, July, August) and are greenish/yellow and very often hidden by the leaves.
- Flowers are greenish in color and fade to yellow with age, and are extremely fragrant.
- It can spread more up to 12 meters.
Growing Tips -
- It can be grown from medium-size pot to large size pot.
- It prefers full sunlight to semi-shade sunlight areas.
- Suited for a large garden, over the gate & wall, on the pergola, etc.,
- Plants grow well in acidic as well as alkaline soil.
- Care has to be taken that the plants are regularly cleaned and cut back. If not they climb up to large trees.
Maximum Height - It can spread up to 12 meters.
Flowering Season - It flowers mainly in warmer months.
Landscape uses - Can be planted on walls, terraces, near the sunny balcony, pergola, etc.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Hari Champa plant||1-3 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.