About the Tree -
- It is mainly grown for its beautiful drooping golden foliage.
- It is a charming small tree, a very delicate looking beautiful tree.
- The branches are slender, hanging down like bottle-brush branches, to which it is closely related.
- The leaves are initially golden, and turn green with time.
- Flowers are small creamy, inconspicuous, tiny bottle-brushes, appearing in spring.
- Attracts insects and bees. The golden color stands out in any landscape.
Growing Tips -
- Does not like too much shade. Will grow but become green.
- Plants do not like transplanting. Even a little root damage may kill the plant.
- While transplanting make sure that the roots should not be damage.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 3m*3m.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Bottlebrush plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.