(MRP Inclusive of all taxes)
- Shipping ₹ 79 for entire order
- Dispatch in 7 days
- Country of origin: India
Free Shipping, use code FREESHIP
On all orders above ₹ 499
Earn 200% ncash
On all orders placed today
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Gladiolus bloom beautiful, showy flower. Gladiolus plants grow wonderfully in the warm weather of summer.
Gladiolus are available with flowers in a huge range of colors, including apricot, blue, burgundy, pink, gold, red, orange, and white, as well as multicolored varieties. It is sometimes called the sword lily. A great cutting flower, gladioli look beautiful in midsummer bouquets. Height ranges from 2 to 5 feet.Their stems are generally unbranched, producing 1 to 9 narrow, sword-shaped, longitudinal grooved leaves. The flower spikes are large and one-sided. They are united at their base into a tube-shaped structure.
|Common Name||Sword lily|
|Height||Up to 5 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
- Planting time is October for plains and March-April for hills.
- Dig a hole about 5 cm deep to sow the bulb.
- Set the bulb in the hole, pointy end up, then cover with soil and press firmly
- Space bulbs 6 to 8 inches apart
- Following are the suggested compositions for bulb plantation: Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1) or, Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (1:1:1)
- Gladiolas bulbs submerge in the water until they do not germinate well
- After germinated bulb is planted in the potting mix
- Keep the plant where the maximum sunlight is available
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material
|Sunlight||Full to partial sunlight|
|Soil||Sandy loam soil|
|Temperature||20 to 30 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Gladiolus special feature
- This flowering bulbous plant is used as the ornamental purpose.