About the Bottlebrush -
- It is an evergreen shrub with aromatic, linear to lance-shaped leaves and bottlebrush-like spikes of flowers in which the long colorful stamens are prominent.
- It flowers Year-around in flushes.
- The name derives from the plant’s flowers, which look like a bottle brush. They are long-lived, require minimal maintenance.
- A medium-sized tree that will eventually grow to around 8 m tall.
- Leaves are narrow and pointed. They are arranged spirally along loose hanging stems.
- Flowers are glowing red bourne in a circular manner along these stems.
- Very adaptable. Grows in a wide climatic range.
Growing Tips -
- Requires good soil for growth. Should be fertile and water retentive.
- Planting distance varies on the purpose for which the plants are being planted.
- Pruning after the flowering is over may be done to keep growth in check.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 3m*3m.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Bottlebrush plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.