About the Tree -
- Bauhinia is Native to India. Also known as the Orchid tree, camel foot tree.
- It is a dwarf shrub plant (2-4 meters of height & spread)
- Quick growing & suitable for road median planting, hedge, border plants, screening purposes, etc.
- The plant looks very beautiful especially in the blooming period, the petals of the flower fall on the lawn & it creates very eyes pleasing moments.
- It mainly blooms from October to December & January to March.
Growing Tips -
- Recommended planting inline or in a group to have an excellent landscape view.
- Grows best in humid and warm regions
- Easy to grow in a pot, in full sunlight areas.
Recommended for planting in parks, gardens, and around temples.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 1-1.5m.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Bauhinia tree||1 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.