Description:All Time /Baramasi Mango is one of the most widely grown varieties in mangoes. It is well known for its sweet fragrance and delicious flavour. The Baramasi mango trees are medium to large in size. This is a grafted Mango Plant can grow almost all Indian climate and Soil.
- One of the most popular Mango variety.
- Delicious test and excellent flavor.
- Mango requires comparatively low maintenance costs.
This product does not have the flowers and fruit at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and develop fruit.
A mango is a juicy stone fruit produced from tropical trees belonging to the flowering plant genus Mangifera, and family Anacardiaceous, cultivated mostly for their edible fruit and it is originated in India.
Growing Conditions of Baramasi Mango Tree
- Maximum Reachable Height : It grows from 4 to 5 Feet high.
- Compatibility : Baramasi mango Plant Can be grown on Terrace & Ground.
- Bloom Time : mango tree blooms 2 to 3 Times a Year.
- Sunlight: Needs More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day is ideal for plants.
Maximum Reachable Height : It grows from 4 to 5 Feet high.
Compatibility : Baramasi mango Plant Can be grown on Terrace & Ground
Bloom Time : mango tree blooms 2 to 3 Times a Year
Sunlight: Needs More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day is ideal for plants.
- Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture content on the ground.
- Water when topsoil about 1 to 2 inches feels dry to touch.
- Water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Soil: The soil should be in well-drained condition and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plants.
Fertilizer: During the main growing season in the month June-July feed the plant with organic fertilizer.