It is one of the most beautiful ornamental tropical trees when it sheds its leaves and bursts into a mass of long, grape-bunches like white flowers, it looks very beautiful.
About the Tree -
- Rainbow Shower Tree is a hybrid between Amaltas (Cassia fistula) and Java cassia (Cassia javanica).
- The tree is very drought tolerant and grows best in full sun, hot, and dry conditions.
- It mainly flowers mainly in the month of April - May depending on the local climates, sometimes it varies.
- It is a medium-big size tree and can grow between 8-10meters in height & spread.
Growing Tips -
- Plants are hardy, drought-tolerant, and will grow in just about any soil like acidic, alkaline, sandy, or clayey.
- Planting for parks and gardens especially in groups, single specimen & line plantations.
The tree becomes leafless in winter especially if irrigation is not present.
- The minimum distance between plant to plant should be 5m*5m.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Cassia fistula plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Make sure that plants get enough morning direct bright light(2-3hrs) for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting (minimum 1 month)
- You can remain the plant in the same pot for 1 month, later you can transplant it directly into the ground.
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.