Now the World's Most Exotic Mango is available at Exotic Flora, here are some facts about the Miyazaki Mango...
- The Miyazaki is a type of "Irwin" mango which is different from the yellow "pelican mango" widely grown in Southeast Asia.
- This mango is grown in Miyazaki city (hence the name) a city in Japan.
- These mangoes are over 350g in weight and have a 15% higher sugar content.
- These are the most expensive in the world and sold at ₹2.70 lakh per kilogram in the international market last year, according to the Japanese media reports.
- These mangoes are rich in antioxidants and contain beta-carotene and folic acid.
- It also helps in preventing reduced vision.
For more details, you can watch the YoutTube Videos... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZacRtEM0F0Q
MAXIMUM HEIGHT - Upto 4-5meter, sometimes more or less depending on pot size and place of its location.
BLOOMING YEAR - In South India starts from November and North India starts from February to March. It takes 100-150 days from flower to fruit development.
FRUITING TIME - Edible fruiting will start after 1.5-2 years after purchase. It starts in March and is available up to mid-August.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Mango Fruit plant||1-3 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
*above specifications are for indicative purposes only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT
- Remove the Packaging Materials carefully.
- Press the soil in the pot & add additional soil(garden mix) if necessary.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, Do not overwater it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- Provide support with stick/moss stick(vine plant) in order to make straight growth, for needed plant only.
- Make sure that plants get enough direct bright light for 10-15 days & do not go for immediate transplanting(minimum 1-2month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transit. It happens very rarely.